Watch gymnastics superhero Simone Biles land the first ever "triple double" in competition

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/12/watch-gymnastics-superhero-sim.html

10 Likes

[still searching for a gif that expresses amazement strongly enough…]

14 Likes

waynes-world-not-worthy ???/

Mayhaps?

jake-pretty-wow ???

Not sure if either is strong enough, though.

17 Likes

Nope, sorry, not nearly strong enough…

It needs something along the lines of: :flushed: :dizzy_face: :heart_eyes: :100: :fireworks: :confetti_ball:

Too much for one gif, I suppose!

7 Likes

She’s really amazing!

6 Likes

Theme song of this achievement:

5 Likes

6 Likes

I did gymnastics for years at the high school level and the degree of athleticism demonstrated in the last 20 years is unbelievable. They’re doing moves in competition now that we never had the nerve to try even into the foam pit. Triple double on floor??! Unpossible!

5 Likes

Art. In motion.

3 Likes

I’m convinced she’s superhuman. No other plausible explanation.

I’m just in awe watching her perform. Every. Time. :open_mouth::smiley::clap::clap::clap::star_struck:

7 Likes

Stupefying talent and skill.

3 Likes

My girls do a bit of gymnastics (for fun) and so did I as a kid. I got them both in the room a couple of years ago to watch Simone Biles so I could say “remember this in years to come: you saw her”. She was already simply unbelievably great, beyond my expressing. And she’s only gone and got better.

4 Likes

Thank god this got posted here. I saw some damned CNN newsfeed thing a couple days ago and there was no video of it, just talking heads talking about it. Sorry, but I don’t really care what some no-talent assclown b-string CNN presenters think about it, I want to see the actually talented person do the amazing thing, thanks.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.