Watch: idiotic truck driver fills restaurant with black exhaust

Originally published at: Watch: idiotic truck driver fills restaurant with black exhaust | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Even the cartoon villains from Captain Planet and the Planeteers usually had some kind of motive for causing environmental harm, such as enriching themselves by plundering the Earth’s resources. The “rolling coal” crowd is just doing it for the lulz.

Is there a word for people who are so awful that their actions wouldn’t even make sense in the context of a children’s cartoon about bad guys who enjoy destroying the planet?

57 Likes

Can you see my post?

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 10.44.15 AM

17 Likes

No. It quotes as a screenshot that is not there but takes up space on the original . Unless that is the point and it has flown over my head.

5 Likes

Is there a word for people who are so awful

Worthless sacks of shit whose absence would enrich the lives of everyone on earth? I means, it’s a few words, but still, I think it fits.

22 Likes

You, I like you, a lot.

17 Likes

Republicans.

44 Likes

Similar thing happened at a local eatery near me a few months ago. Asshole backed his antique muscle car up in front of the main entrance and gunned his engine flooding the restaurant with blue not black smoke until patrons streamed out and screamed at him to stop. Dude just stared at people gathered around his car until a manager stepped out and demanded he leave. Guy was a known magaciple and trouble maker there.

These people are waaay beyond idiotic.

25 Likes

Looks like someone opened the door for the guy to do that… WTF?

37 Likes

I would have said “psychopaths,” but there’s an awful lot of overlap these days…

12 Likes

Would it be out of line to characterize this as an act of violence?

I cannot comprehend the mindset that would lead a man to intentionally gas the patrons of a public restaurant.

23 Likes

That Venn diagram’s looking like a stack of pancakes.

17 Likes

Sort of people who need an apple hammered up their tailpipe…

and yes, I left that intentionally vague.

33 Likes

These guys better be careful, someone might make their absence happen…

5 Likes

Most of the people in there were wearing pink shirts, so my guess is that the POS thought it would be cool to harass those dirty feminazi libruls who are against breast cancer.

9 Likes

You know- you can get more smoke if you put unleaded gas in your diesel tank. Here, let me help you.

Water mixed with bleach works well too.

34 Likes

Commenting on a similar case, District Attorney of Waller County, Texas stated:

Rolling coal when a person is in the vicinity and when the individual rolling coal intentionally or knowingly causes that excess exhaust to contact that bystander is AT A MINIMUM an assault. They are causing their vehicle to “spit” on a living, breathing, human being that is worthy of dignity and not having his or her person violated. That simple assault is easily elevated to a jail eligible offense if bodily injury occurs, which can be caused by entry of toxic particles into mouth, nose and eyes.

37 Likes

I hear if you mix in some sugar it can get extra smokey too. Definitely worth a try.

16 Likes

I think that works better in gasoline engines. Still- it’s always best to experiment and find what works best!

12 Likes

so THAT’S what “rolling coal” means? huh. i have a hard time fathoming why some people are such incredible assholes. that being said, this looks like some high school prank.

5 Likes