Watch: idiotic truck driver fills restaurant with black exhaust

10 Likes

Ninja rocks. Upstanding citizens need to just start carrying ninja rocks at all times.

2 Likes

Human garbage

4 Likes

No, not at all - let’s not mince words, it’s assault, plain and simple.

22 Likes

That’s just shuffling madness!

6 Likes

No need for the modifier Prius in Prius Repellant. Just Repellant will cover it.

2 Likes

I use dark mode all the time so…

6 Likes

oIbWaO2

8 Likes

Why stop at just calling it assault when it can be actual assault?

Police later apologized for not giving the driver a ticket.

8 Likes

Remembering my high school days and the casual way “pranksters” would cause injuries, I would say you are correct. It is bullying disguised as a prank, because to some it is funny to see others suffer.

9 Likes

I have it from an old, old source that Karo syrup poured into the tank of diesel does bad things. If you have access to the oil cap of the engine, it’ll do worse things.

Me, I’d take my time, wait until I see the vehicle parked, and then deflate all four tires. And the spare. And maybe put some stinky cheese on the exhaust. And squirt some ‘liquid ass’ under the hood. ('cause, if you are gonna act like one, you outta smell like one…)

6 Likes

Is that liquid ass an aerosol or able to be used from a squirt bottle? 'Cause you can get right under big pickup trucks and spray that shit all over the sides of the engine block and exhaust manifold/headers. Just make sure you do your spraying before you deflate the tires for maximum access!

6 Likes

Haven’t played with ninja rocks since I was little…. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Blocking an exit of building full of people and attempting to murder them with carbon monoxide poisoning? Could be.

5 Likes

With Dunning - Kruger syrup.

2 Likes
1 Like

Isn’t Texas a ‘stand your ground’ state? I can think of some interesting results of these actions…

1 Like

Around here the police for once did their job and enforced an ordinance that allowed them to confiscate, destroy, or sell at auction any vehicle modified to “roll coal.” After a few incidents the message got out, and I haven’t seen anyone roll coal locally in quite a while. I even saw them do it once, guy in a lifted pickup rolled on a bunch of lesser vehicles, a Statie in a speed trap a mile or so ahead just pulled out, put on the lights, waited for him to catch up, and pulled him over. Happy times.

7 Likes

Why do I have to turn off Privacy Badger to see the video posted?

So, this happened around here a few years ago, by accident:

The article says it was a car, but I recall from local news sources it was a bus? Anyway, an engine left idling outside the air intake for the ventilation system got people sick.
This asshole from the bb post was absolutely committing assault and endangering the people in that restaurant.

5 Likes