Watch: idiotic truck driver fills restaurant with black exhaust

No sugar don’t mix with diesel fuel or petrol. On the other hand denatured alcohol in diesel engines will make a lot of smoke, and even vodka or moonshine could work.

The point is to trick coal rollers into doing things that will ruin their engines.

3 Likes

Same here. Rolling coal isn’t a problem, but people that skip the roadworthiness test, that has a fumes test, or that simply don’t maintain old vehicles is.
Normally they catch old diesel bangers, that don’t pass roadworthiness test due failed headlights and bald tyres or old cars driven by grandpas that didn’t noticed the failed piston rings and car burning oil.

It’s a 85 euro fine, plus the extra roadworthiness test and of course the repair.

2 Likes

Sugar in the tank doesn’t ruin engines because doesn’t mix with hydrocarbons. On the other hand alcohol in diesel engines could damage the pump and due its antiknock effect makes the engine lose power.

1 Like

The referenced NY Times article was from 2016. It quotes Mr. Blue: "“Why don’t you go live in Sweden and get the heck out of our country,” Mr. Blue wrote.” I will continue to roll coal anytime I feel like and fog your stupid eco-cars.”

Sounds familiar?

1 Like

Nah, too complicated.

8 Likes

On the other side of they make actual coal powered car.

1 Like

1 Like

Yep, that’s the playbook I was referring to, more or less. (and the (in)famous Anarchist’s Cookbook, of course.)

The real trick is not getting caught.

1 Like

Maybe the coal-roller had something against pink T-shirts.

So what was the event he was pumping smoke into? Something LBGTQ related?

Does it matter? No matter WHO was in their (and it looked like a bunch of teenagers, at a spirit day rally or something), it’s still a shitty and dangerous thing to do and is assault!

And do you think it’s LGBQT+ related because people are wearing pink shirts? What is this, the lavendar scare? :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

You want extra context on why somebody was poisoning a room full of people?

10 Likes

It wouldn’t be out of line at all. Given what diesel exhaust, particularly some of the modified exhausts can do to people with asthma, it may even be an act of violence that can quickly escalate to long term damage.

They did apologize, but what they still haven’t done is charge him. Their apology also stretches credulity by claiming officers didn’t know that running over six people could constitute a crime worthy of investigation.

Carbon monoxide is lower on the risk calculation for something like this. The particulates will cause damage much faster. CO takes a little longer to do its harm.

2 Likes

JFC, so it only took, what, 3 days?!? for someone to report slightly more on the incident than, “there’s a viral tiktok video…”

The kids were there after a football game, so I assume the shirts were the school colors?
Not that it matters, but I was wondering if the assholes had intentionally targetted some group that they disagreed with.

It’s frustrating that there’s still no coverage (that I can find) that mentions if the assholes are facing criminal charges.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.