Watch Jimmy Kimmel tear into Russia's stooge Tucker Carlson

Originally published at: Watch Jimmy Kimmel tear into Russia's stooge Tucker Carlson | Boing Boing

6 Likes

His apologies for the man show have been all around weak. Kimmel made his career paving the way culturally for people like Carlson to succeed by playing into the very narratives that now form the backbone of the “antiwoke” fascists.

Still, I’m glad to see Kimmel pushing back on what he helped to create. If there’s a way for him to use the platform his racism and misogyny rewarded him with then this is the time to do it.

9 Likes

What is this about? Why do I hate Tucker Carlson so much? /s

10 Likes

Oh Jimmy, what a lost opportunity. You missed your chance to ridicule Tucker’s ugly hair-helmet!

(The bit on Santos at the end is kinda funny.)

4 Likes

Later on in the segment they have a remarkably good George Santos impersonator. Imagine going through life as his doppelgänger!

2 Likes

sigh That’s a face, right there, that’s just asking to be hit with a chair.

10 Likes

I think it’s the look of constipated confusion pasted on to a hard boiled egg that makes him so strange.

7 Likes

Carlson and his America First ilk are like the originals of the 1930s, just supporting a different expansionist fascist dictator.

3 Likes

Impressive one-take Santos bit. A tiny Russian Ark.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.