Jimmy Kimmel slows down Tucker Carlson praising Putin and the results are hilarious

Originally published at: Jimmy Kimmel slows down Tucker Carlson praising Putin and the results are hilarious | Boing Boing

13 Likes

GIF by FOX International Channels

25 Likes

Tuckie should embed himself in the Ukrainian front lines and report from there for a while.

25 Likes

14 Likes

Speaking of, who knew?

Not comparing Penn to Fishsticks, just had no idea!

14 Likes

On the Russian side, of course.

18 Likes

LOL. I saw that last night. Good stuff.

3 Likes

At full-speed, fish stick heir Tucker Carlson is a 21st-century Father Coughlin.

I’d go with Lord Haw-Haw, but yeah.

4 Likes

Tucker needs to team up with Don Jr. for some renditions of “Who’s on First?”

6 Likes

Form matching content, finally. This kind of thing worked really well for Trump videos too, for the same reason - their speech having the same disjointed, irrational nature of a grotesque drunk’s ramblings.

3 Likes

Yup. That shit makes shrub, jr’s rambling “speeches” seem coherent. Maybe it’s a failed biznessmen’s thing.

I bet fucker carlson slowed down sounds exactly like he did during his college frat rat days.

4 Likes

That last line.

confused jeff bridges GIF

Just by the way, I often watch most YT vids on 1.5 to 2 times speed nowadays, but next time I will be tempted to check out .5 times. I didn’t realise how changed some messages appear when slowed down…

3 Likes

I listened to the clip this morning while the Mr was making coffee. Then I explained that it was Tucker, slowed down, and he said, “oh I thought it was the ramblings of some deranged maniac.”
And both things were true.
:pleading_face:

10 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.