Tucker Carlson struggles to recall his love of Putin, but this montage oughta help

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson struggles to recall his love of Putin, but this montage oughta help | Boing Boing

12 Likes

You can’t expect Tucker to remember every single autocrat he’s ever had a crush on.

31 Likes

Swanson hasn’t yet figured out that just because his viewers are ignorant idiots with the attention spans of gnats it doesn’t mean all Americans are.

24 Likes

Tucker has always been at war with East Asia.

25 Likes

for a guy who thinks he is so goddam smart, how come he can never seem to remember that the receipts are always going to be out there?

14 Likes

for a guy who thinks he is so goddam smart, how come he can never seem to remember that the receipts are always going to be out there?

Sadly, I think it’s because that fact has no consequences for him at all.

21 Likes

25 Likes

It blows me away that they actually get away with shit like this. How are their viewers so fucking stupid that don’t see through this? If someone I follow fucks up, I recognize it and address it, I don’t bury my head in the sand and pretend they never fucked up.

I just don’t get it, even if you want to give them the benefit of the doubt, how the hell do their followers let them get away with completely 180 degree lies?

13 Likes

Rarely has there ever been a face this punchable.

11 Likes

To care about hypocrisy his viewers would need to have actual values. Sadly that’s all been replaced by blind tribalism and the need to be constantly fed by the outrage machine.

8 Likes

Dammit, we all know that whenever he’s spouting his pro-Russia stance, he’s probably fondling himself underneath the desk.

Hence, those weird faces he makes.

4 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.