Tucker Carlson exhibits signs of profound memory loss, can't remember his own replacement theory propaganda

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson exhibits signs of profound memory loss, can't remember his own replacement theory propaganda | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Oh no! Just when the host and star of this year’s CPAC, Hungary’s very own aspiring dictator finally owned up to believing in it in his inauguration speech! (And he’s a huge fan of Tucker, too!)

Also, it’s never too late to watch this awesome video profiling Tucker:

18 Likes

oh, FFS! I get it!

33 Likes

Thank you, I missed that. :smile:

13 Likes

27 Likes

Honestly, I’m kind of surprised by his reaction. I mean, normally his response to people pointing out he said something is to angrily deny it and attack them for “lying” about what he said - and then immediately go right back to saying it. Pretending he doesn’t even know what the thing is, that seems like a new one. Presumably he’ll soon return to form and also attack people for pointing out what he said.

@Mindysan33
Good old Tucker “confused dog” Carlson.

19 Likes

Don’t worry Tuck-Tuck. It was all broadcast, we can remember it for you. Especially when you start getting sued by families of victims and survivors of right wing terrorism.

13 Likes

Even sarcastic sympathy for the racist/fascist Tucker Carlson offends me.

14 Likes

Oh hey, Chumbawumba!

9 Likes

18 Likes

Could his “forgetfulness” be a setup for a potential legal defense? If he’s “incapable” of remembering what he said in the past, is he competent to aid in his own defense? Could this be version 2.0 of the “no reasonable person believe what Carlson says” defense used by Fox “News” in the past?

7 Likes

face punch GIF

22 Likes

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

14 Likes

nyre 2019 GIF by New Year's Rockin' Eve

12 Likes

“More obedient voters from the third world.”

Last I checked Trump voters were among the most obedient of all time.

19 Likes

If, as a fundraiser, you put together a fair with a “punching booth,” rotating in Carlson, various T— spawn, and a handful of others, you could pay off the national deficit.

14 Likes

Late Night Reaction GIF by Desus & Mero

9 Likes

Carlson. His Loyal Followers: SYNCHRONIZATION COMPLETED

4 Likes

Maybe someone is secretly making his wigs a size smaller?

9 Likes

Even after all these years, still accurate. Freakin’ nazis are still creeping out of the woodwork (and have their own TV shows on Fox).

9 Likes