Tucker Carlson's unexpected self-scolding: "You'll say literally anything; words have no connection to reality"

Originally published at: Tucker Carlson's unexpected self-scolding: "You'll say literally anything; words have no connection to reality" | Boing Boing

10 Likes

seems like more a projection onto the good governor Gavin than an aside to himself.
there is no self awareness in tucker swanson.

30 Likes

Every accusation is a confession with these assholes.

25 Likes

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

21 Likes

Projection understood. Speeding through the final leg in his descent into solipsism where he will be 24/7 commenting on himself to himself commenting.

5 Likes

the anger with which this projection is being delivered is a clue that they understand at some level that these kind of arguments are insulting to all parties.

fuck this guy, he’s the primary conduit for the ongoing Republican mission to murder language.

11 Likes

You know, foot surgery? The transcription uses the wrong spelling though.

6 Likes

At least he’s not worried whether his testicles are tan enough. That’s some very weird cosmetic concern right there.

13 Likes

Every time I sit an listen to goons like Tucker or Dan Oingoboingo or Mark Levin, their description of the “evil left” is exactly what they are doing. The lack of self awareness and/or hypocrisy is off the scale.

5 Likes

I cannot wait until the time Dominion’s lawyers have Carlson on the witness stand in their case against Fox. He’s either going to have to commit unprecedentedly large amounts of perjury or admit the whole thing is an act.

I hope the court artists capture every nuance of his ‘bewildered ham’ appearance.

19 Likes

This is the same argument they used against Obama “He’ll say anything to get elected.”

Then Trump came along and promised every region, state, town and hamlet anything and everything, clearly not knowing or caring if any were even feasible.

9 Likes

Do they… do they think that Donald Trump looks like that because nature made him that way?

24 Likes

Good One Touche GIF by GEICO

11 Likes

Every time they open their piehole.
GOP projectionism

14 Likes

Isn’t that the second person?

Third person would be “He’ll literally say anything…”

10 Likes

Nature? No. The work of human arts and sciences? Also no. :imp:

8 Likes

I vote self aware + hypocrisy

3 Likes

Complaints about plastic surgery are pretty rich coming from a guy with a bad rug.

5 Likes

Maybe it is a that “psychic surgery” we hear about on History Channel?

4 Likes

I’m not saying aliens. But aliens.

3 Likes