AOC has had it with Fox's super creepy frozen food heir

Originally published at: AOC has had it with Fox's super creepy frozen food heir | Boing Boing

15 Likes

tucker swanson mcnear carlson is one creepy dude and has been for a long time.

34 Likes

Misogyny is one of the foundation stones of sado-populism. The most prominent recruiting path to modern fascism has for many years now run right through the “manosphere” and through patriarchal religious fundamentalism. Swanson and his ilk (Rogan, Jordaddy, Kapo Ben, etc.) are the touts along the way, keeping the traffic flowing.

Strong women who don’t buy into or sell out to their pitches, women like Ocasio-Cortez, are their worst nightmare.

68 Likes

He’s a full-on, open white supremacist on tv - he’s letting all his ugliness hang out now, because in the post-Trump era, he knows he can without consequences. He knows displaying his sexual anger at finding AOC attractive is part of the right’s current narrative and will be accepted too. It’s only going to get worse.

43 Likes

tbh, I personally didnt get the creepy vibe so much as his relentless I-can-drip-sarcasm-on-any-word-you-give-me vibe. They should do a SNL skit where an actor, constantly exhibiting this tic, (eg, after saying “Thank you”, “Please pass the salt”, etc.) is diagnosed as having Carsonosis, an incurable chronic disease. humor ensues.

Tuck Swanson McNear Carlson’s also gotten into the trumpy-name business; in other videos he’s calling her “Sandy Cortez”

6 Likes

And this one is basura

truth preach GIF

29 Likes

Misogyny is a hell’ava drug, Faux News Comedy Channel traffics in it 24/7.

29 Likes

Added this to the post but for those who may have missed it:

31 Likes

“This is the type of stuff you say when your name starts with a P and ends with dejo”

I love her. She and Katie Porter are the best people in congress.

26 Likes

Pop Tv Burn GIF by Schitt's Creek

22 Likes

34 Likes

Tucker Carlson is calling someone else an entitled white person?? Modern republicans do tend to be masters of projection.

22 Likes

I read that as “creepy frozen food hair”, and now that’s all I’m going to think of when I see any Fox talking head.

15 Likes

My nickname for him is “Fish Dick”. Pass it on.

5 Likes

If only either of the two branches of government controlled by the Democrats had any authority to do something about Fox News :thinking:

5 Likes

“This is the type of stuff you say when your name starts with a P and ends with dejo”

Have no idea who(or what) she is talking about.

I am not an American and don’t really follow any of your politics. I am a bit confused though. Isn’t she white? Not defending Carlson, who from what I have seen is a complete idiot but looking at her picture, I assumed she was white. Is it because she has a Latin name?

The word is “pendejo”. I’ll let you look it up to judge its appropriateness.

She’s an American Latinx woman whose parents are from Puerto Rico.

Skin color is beside the point for Carlson and other white supremacists. It’s all about what suits their aims at any given moment. I will bet you that in his private circles he’s also referred to her with the nasty racist terms he’d use for a darker-skinned Latina.

27 Likes

Keep in mind that if Democrats had the power to control what Fox News broadcasts just because they currently control the White House and Congress then Republicans would have the power to control what everyone else broadcasts next time they are in power.

12 Likes

They all had that power until 1987 and there were zero insurrections during the twentieth century

5 Likes

typical whitey gotta to tell us how to speak our language cause we just ignorants

a pesar de ser alfabetizado e incapaz de hablar.

pendejx.

8 Likes