Tucker Carlson's head writer fired after online harassment and bigotry exposed

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/11/tucker-carlsons-head-writer.html

7 Likes

I love that one of the things that helped prove this doofus was the person behind the online identity was that he posted photos that included his own reflection.

49 Likes

ds9-quark-shocked

59 Likes

“AutoAdmit. Also known as XOXOhth, it is a relatively unmoderated message board like 4chan aimed at lawyers and law school students”

Well, now, that sounds like a fun place to hang out. Arrogant assholes with degrees in arrogant assholery.

29 Likes

From the twitter thread:

51 Likes

You mean Tucker Carlson’s opinions were largely shaped by an outspoken racist incel?

I’m shocked, shocked, that - no, wait, I can’t even pretend that I am remotely surprised.

42 Likes

How the hell do these people age?

They all have a similar deal to Dorian Gray, but they don’t have a portrait that ages when they do evil things.

21 Likes

The fact that he’s active on a message board where that thread survives 5 minutes already says it all.

It’s interesting that this is a question these wankers have been discussing for two fucking years.

29 Likes

Weird that these self proclaimed examples of superiority always seem to fall a little short of the mark. It’s almost like they’re overcompensating for insufficiencies.

I mean, yeah, there are a lot of physically unattractive people out there that manage to foster healthy relationships because of their great personalities or fascinating interests and talents, but these guys…
It’s almost like there’s a pattern with an unhealthy sort of (truly unwarranted) narcissism where everyone else seems horrible as a mirror of the nasty stew brewing within their own heads.

reminds me of a certain Doors song:

People are strange when you’re a stranger
Faces look ugly when you’re alone
Women seem wicked when you’re unwanted
Streets are uneven when you’re down

33 Likes

Can we next get Tucker Carlson’s head fired due to bigotry and stupidity?

17 Likes

I’d love to see Carlson’s head on fire in a GIF. The bigotry and stupidity are already there in that eye glance.

4 Likes

Projection is my first theory when I’m trying to understand a different, usually angry and punching down, point of view.

10 Likes

Obligs:

(I’ll stop posting this meme when it stops being accurate.)

40 Likes

Um… feature!

Also known as XOXOhth, it is a relatively unmoderated message board like 4chan aimed at lawyers and law school students in which racism and sexism run rampant.

Federalist Society Chan?

15 Likes

This guy was too racist, misogynist and generally vile for Tucker Carlson. Just try to process that.

Excuse me, I need to go recalibrate all my instruments.

32 Likes

No, just that he was caught being that. So long as you only wink and dog-whistle, it’s all good.

35 Likes

Tucker Carlson’s head writer fired after online harassment and bigotry exposed

It’s only fair. He was warned at his last three performance reviews he needed to get his harassment and bigotry numbers up.

9 Likes
6 Likes

If not for the possible loss of advertisers, guys like this would keep their job at Fox, because their audience wouldn’t care in the least if he stayed. In fact, it wouldn’t be “sticking it to the libs” so even better.

5 Likes