Watch John Oliver explain how a coal industry giant failed to sue him in to silence

I just about got an aneurysm from laughing so hard. I seriously have not been that entertained in years. Holy fucking shit.

I mean … Eat Holy Fucking Shit, Bob.

4 Likes

It would require enough legislators to comprise a veto-proof majority, because there is no way in hell Donald “Fucking-Die-Already” Trump is signing anti-SLAPP legislation.

2 Likes

This is crazy, absolutly amazing, a great example our exercise of free speech, understanding and interpretation of our laws, our comedians have become our news feed and protectors of our constitution. From a Brit, none the less, god bless America.
Coal is dead and eat shit Bob.

5 Likes

Took a few minutes out of my day to write to Repub senator and congress persons
asking for a specific non form-letter response as to why my state does not have anti SLAPP protections.

3 Likes

Laughter really is the best medicine. And the thin skinned lovers of SLAPP style bullying can not bear being laughed at, it’s such a win win, eat healthy John and Mark. This is functional art and I love it!

Eat Shit Bob, fucking coal goblins!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.