WATCH LIVE: Trump rioters break through barrier and are attempting to break into the Capitol

No argument. MUCH worse.

17 Likes

I think that’s the VA National Guard.

@SheiffFatman posted this a bit earlier:

But maybe the DoD changed their mind, too?

13 Likes

Nobody just shows up to a rally with plastic zip cuffs for no reason.

44 Likes
35 Likes

RTFA. “The Washington D.C. National Guard was mobilized to help federal law enforcement tamp down the insurrection, according to chief Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman.”

7 Likes

From the sound of things, the DC guard has finally been mobilized. I suspect the Trump lackey gumming up the works realized it was pointless since VA and MA were both sending their own contingents.

21 Likes

No. They need to be arrested and tried for treason. I want them to have no reason to get out on a technicality. None.

You and me both.

How Bout Both GIF by Joey Bada$$

Far too late now, jack asses. This is what “a businessman running the country” looks like…

BECAUSE HE IS STAGING A FUCKING COUP RIGHT THIS SECOND IS WHY!!! JFC! What more do you need to see here?

Holy shit.

26 Likes

Once these cretins are cleared out they better get congress back in there and finish their business. They better not let these assholes slow us down.

4 Likes

Oh I’m sure those zip ties were just to be used as tourniquets for when the evil lefties open fire, amirite?

11 Likes

That seems to be the plan.

6 Likes

They all could have evacuated to the Greenbrier to finish the job. The bunker out there is equipped for gov. business continuation.

8 Likes

Hold off on charges until after Mr. Hitler is droned out of office.
Can’t pardon these Nazi thugs then.

4 Likes

The Greenbrier has been infecetd with Covid-19 for MONTHS!!!

1 Like

Oh, look. The fascist revolution is being televised.

27 Likes

NPR:

33 Likes

I don’t think the Greenbriar is active for that anymore. They give sightseeing tours of that. We don’t know where the active government bunker is because it would not be much help if we did.

10 Likes

DC should hold them as long as they can without charges and either release them without charges to arrest them at latter date & delay in providing any identifying information to the feds till after the inauguration.

Or just hold them as material witnesses till the inauguration & delay providing information to the feds then.

Then charge as appropriate. These are very exigent circumstances.

10 Likes
28 Likes

DC is still not a state. DC law enforcement is federal law enforcement. The DC “District Attorney” is a U.S. Attorney.

This is your reminder that DC needs to be a state.

15 Likes

More flash bangs happening.

6 Likes