WATCH LIVE: Trump rioters break through barrier and are attempting to break into the Capitol

RE: In WWII, my father and my uncle KNEW how to deal with Nazis.
I am SO glad neither of them is alive to see what their Republican Party has become.

11 Likes

Indeed. I guess the VA etc National Guard and NJ State Police will have to help them out here.

9 Likes

And also a reminder of why repubs will continue to push back against such measures.

19 Likes

Selfie of the year material

38 Likes
13 Likes

I wish Jack grew a spine and at least suspend his account for that

18 Likes

The pardon doesn’t have to wait until charges have been brought. We saw that with the Nixon pardons, as well as the Carter Selective Service pardons.

Probably not treason. The enemies wording always makes it an unreasonably high bar. Sedition and rebellion are probably within easy reach of the prosecutors.

8 Likes

Sounds like the coppers and the choppers are rolling in. It’s getting dark. 45 minutes to curfew.
I wonder where all these idiots are sleeping tonight…

11 Likes
16 Likes

Lawd, on top of everything else, if you’re watching the Reuter’s feed you just had to listen to a guy mansplain the purpose of reporting to the, you guessed it, reporter. :face_vomiting:

14 Likes

I wonder if the hesitation is because they made it an official communications channel from that office. Which is another good reason why he needs to be removed from that office.

12 Likes

Romney can suck a fucking egg for all I care.

Looks like Resistbot has been busy:

14 Likes

Jack will tell you that he’s got to let Trump instigate a coup on Twitter because he’s so concerned with ‘protecting the health of the conversation’.

5 Likes

Mitt, If you want to stop being a Republican then no-one else is stopping you. You don’t even have to cross the floor to the Democrats, just declare that you are now an independent and show the world that you do have a spine.

37 Likes

Yup. The ones like him start acting like they weren’t complicit while pointing their fingers at the rest. How many hours before 45 says he doesn’t know the names of any of the groups involved? :roll_eyes:

19 Likes

tl;dw: “I know you’re all angry. Angry at a fraudulent election that we won in a landslide. They are stealing the election. We won. This is fraud. Please go home now.”

16 Likes
19 Likes

I hope he’s on the list that Congresswoman Cori Bush is making…

31 Likes

Wow. I feel the breeze of that flipping here.

Fuck that guy.

18 Likes

I’m sure there’s a fenced & gated parking lot that the DC Mayor can make available given how many are empty due to Covid.

Have a few porta potty’s delivered- a water truck from the National Guard- hand out some blankets and deliver some food. Crackers, mre’s, hot dogs - whatever.

13 Likes