WATCH LIVE: Trump rioters break through barrier and are attempting to break into the Capitol

31 Likes
31 Likes

I hear the Potomac is nice this time of year…

9 Likes

My landlord has Trump banners out and is trying to tell me antifa and black lives matter is just as dangerous as these people and I’m trying not to scream through the phone at him

11 Likes

The DCPD is starting their attempt to clear the crowd.

8 Likes
43 Likes

Hopefully this doesn’t get me put on a list. But hell, if none of these chuds are getting arrested, I should be fine.

This is the letter I just sent to McMorris Rogers:

41 Likes

TV feed says the counting process will happen later tonight.

Details unknown.

10 Likes

Where are you watching? The reuters feed @aLynHall posted stopped working for me.

2 Likes

A new york times headline for the ages.

8 Likes

I shifted to the NBC stream. Both the previous seem to have checked out. I’d prefer it without the talking heads, so I am checking back with the Reuters periodically.

4 Likes

WaPo feed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EQfUbE4bL8&feature=emb_logo

4 Likes

You know what side of this he’s on, right?

5 Likes
31 Likes

Thanks! Yeah, I liked just being able to watch without the on-going commentary most news channels engage in.

9 Likes

Is Fox still trying to blame antifa?

21 Likes

Also from CNN:

The shocking scene was met with less police force than many of the Black Lives Matter protests that rolled across the country in the wake of George Floyd’s killing at the hands of Minneapolis police officers last year. While federal police attacked peaceful protesters in Lafayette Square outside the White House over the summer, clearing the way for Trump to take a photo in front of a nearby church at the time, protesters on Wednesday were able to overrun Capitol police and infiltrate the country’s legislative chambers.

cnn.com/2021/01/06/politics/us-capitol-lockdown/index.html

Also, nice text flow:

Donald Trump Jr., the President’s son, said that his supporters who mobbed the Capitol were “wrong and not who we are.”

“Be peaceful and use your 1st Amendment rights, but don’t start acting like the other side. We have a country to save and this doesn’t help anyone,” he tweeted.

Multiple bombs detonated safely

23 Likes

What’s really frustrating to me is the mob were allowed to accomplish what they set out to do. They disrupted and stopped the confirmation of the electoral vote. It’s a really sick precedent, no matter what happens going forward.

25 Likes

And in all the talks about rioting and looting, no mention that BLM are quite literally fighting for their lives. And these Trumpers are fighting against a legal and free election. :woman_shrugging:
But, you know, all things are equal. /s

35 Likes

You’re on my list.
My list of badasses saying what needs to be said.

21 Likes