Watch Madison Cawthorn make believe he's a commando raiding empty beds

Cringe.

7 Likes

That bed will never threaten America again!

11 Likes

I don’t like the dude, but this is indistinguishable from any other kind of cosplay.

1 Like

What a bunch of noobs; they didn’t check under the bed for Reds.

“They’re already here! And you’re next!”

10 Likes

Except most people who LARP aren’t really interested in killing brown people for funnsies.

14 Likes

I’m expecting a cringe level which prevents me from watching.

3 Likes

It’s fairly cringe, but also pathetic.

7 Likes

If the guy in the chair is an actual combat vet, which I suspect, he deserves better than getting made into a prop for haulin ass hawley

2 Likes

I’d like to think that after the camera was off, one of the guys informed him that it was a prank, and they were actually pretending to raid Hitler’s bunker. I can hear Madison’s “NOOOOOOO…” from here.

2 Likes

He isn’t. But he likes to pretend he is, in the “stolen valor” sense.

6 Likes

I prefer adventures in cardboard, myself.

3 Likes

I was expecting the dummy in the bed (not the dummy in the wheelchair) to be on pulleys like in Ferris Bueller and jump up and scare them.

2 Likes

He’s not. That’s Cawthorn. He ended up in a wheel chair due to a car wreck. And then he lied about the car wreck and claimed that that was why he did not get into either West Point or the Naval college. He didn’t get in because he’s a mediocre white man with fascist leanings.

9 Likes

That’s not an all-terrain wheelchair!

THIS is an all-terrain wheelchair!

3 Likes

Actually, Maddie is the guy in the wheelchair. He dropped out of college to intern for Mark Meadows., IIRC. I seem to recall he tried to get into Air Force Academy? Didn’t make it, forgot the story. Something about car accident?

2 Likes

THIS! EXACTLY THIS. :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.