Alleged sex offender Madison Cawthorn calls Ukrainian President Zelensky 'a thug'

Originally published at: Alleged sex offender Madison Cawthorn calls Ukrainian President Zelensky 'a thug' | Boing Boing

9 Likes

“incredibly evil and has been pushing woke ideologies.”

44 Likes

Zelensky: “I need ammunition, not a ride.”
Cawthorn: “I need a ride.”

(I’ll do the image later.)

33 Likes
21 Likes

This American fascist was so busy projecting that he forgot to throw in the anti-Semitic dog whistle.

32 Likes

pushing woke ideologies.

Thuggish, corrupt authoritarian regimes are well-known for their wokeness.

48 Likes

Yeah, well, Madison Cawthorn is a fucking Nazi.

21 Likes

LOL - woke agenda?? What woke agenda? Buzz word salad.

Where is the Pusher Robot when you need them?

5 Likes

Cawthorn - “and now a word from my sponsor…”

10 Likes

For him, being “woke” (i.e. anti-Nazi) is the same as being “evil,” the accusations of thuggishness and corruption are just part of that (as well as being projection).

Yeah, dude went on a fucking pilgrimage to Hitler’s house (calling him “the Fuhrer,” no less). Literal (neo) Nazi.

Well, Ukraine is pro-democracy and anti- Russian right-wing authoritarianism, so they’re “woke.”

31 Likes

Burnie Burns Conspiracy GIF by Rooster Teeth

19 Likes

I think it may be time to drop the “neo” from that. It seems to soften the fact of that is what they fucking are too much. They are Nazis, with all the baggage that it carries.

33 Likes

Sometimes a grievous injury can give someone who has never known anything but privilege and entitlement a sense of empathy. That is not the case with the piece of human garbage that is Madison Cawthorn.

15 Likes

Tell me you’re an enemy agent without telling me you’re an enemy agent.

11 Likes

Ukraine is overrun with woke leftist transgender CRT communist BLM radicals…
…or whatever.

5 Likes

CawRide

19 Likes

What a shit weasel.

16 Likes

Madison Cawthorn, he’s the guy who took a wife as a bribe from Russia right? What a pathetic loser.

18 Likes

Why do we treat politicians as anything other than opportunists?
It’s like going to a restaurant and being shocked that the chef made dinner.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not like they’re new and improved nazis, they’re worse than the originals. Some of the original Nazis had some element of deniability, as they didn’t all know just how evil the regime was. Eighty years letter, the full depravity is clearly enshrined in history, and they still want to be Nazis.

9 Likes