Watch: MAGA folks now against Fox, getting all their facts from Tucker Carlson, Trump and Jesus

It’s the fascist rainbow. Color theory and physics are Marxist plots!

16 Likes

i wonder if someone could make a flag that just emphasizes the importance of firefighters and ems by having alternating red and white stripes. that would look pretty cool.

18 Likes

It all boils down to marketing. Learn the slogans. Repeat them. Memorize them. Wear them. Believe them.

2 Likes

What’s ‘Dispatch’?

I googled it and got ‘Dispatcher Police’, but I’m none the wiser.

Oh gods, a whole pseudo-rainbow of variants… I’m assuming these are all part of some weird, incredibly awkward retrofitting of the “thin blue line” flag into something more all-encompassing, as the blue line flags have been around for a while (albeit not in the current form) and “thin orange line” is not, and never has been, a thing.

Given that the whole “thin blue line” nonsense has always been pretty fascist, even before being completely co-opted by white supremacists (an event which I’m guessing pre-dates these variants), it makes all the other variants pretty ugly right out of the gate…

8 Likes

All I see is just 7 different violations of the US Flag code by people who think they are the only true patriots.

13 Likes

23 Likes

911 operators. Truth be told, it’s a really difficult job to try to take in information over the telephone from somebody in a crisis and direct the best resources their way.

8 Likes

Right?!? The fact that any of them can claim they’re getting any of their facts from Jesus (as in Jesus from the Christian bible) is just…

12 Likes

Dalmatians are the upper-left corner.

3 Likes

Thanks for this explanation. Someone a few blocks away has this flag flying and I was completely lost on what it was supposed to mean.

I mean, it’s still stupid, but at least I know what flavor of stupid it is.

6 Likes

I like that!

Do they have multiple stripe colors or just one color in the middle?

and supported by a substantial force of Turkish infantrymen

I’d never known that part. Somehow the empire mythmaking always leaves that part out…

1 Like

EMS are trained not to enter an unsafe incident in order not to add extra cases for more EMS workers. When they are armed and ready to enter active shooting scenarios they will get respect from the fascists.

First do maximum frickin’ harm! Amirite?

3 Likes

I beg to differ. If you’re a catholic philosopher and a poet you could get a very nice rainbow flag and upset fascist to the point they put you in jail. Aldo Capitini - Wikipedia

10 Likes

Nobody has ever gotten any facts from any of those sources.

i just want to know which kind of firefighters they mean

cause i think i know already…

[edit]

hey now. all jobs matter.

7 Likes

Well, there’s a flag with alternating white, red and blue stripes, that might work…

1 Like

Its like 4 dimensional chess, see?!

4 Likes