Watch: Marjorie Taylor Greene awkwardly sits as callers bash her on live TV show

(It doesn’t acknowledge the existence of non-government power, but I think it is still worth repeating)

17 Likes

From her perspective.

2 Likes

…said Clara Bow to Béla Lugosi.

3 Likes

That's just the truth

I entirely agree, and it’s extremely important to know what these criminal, seditious bastards are up to. FFS, they’re trying to destroy our way of life. She is a cruel, heartless individual who harrasses children, spouts endless lies, and endangers lives with her covidiocy, while doing fuck all for those whom she supposedly represents. This isn’t tabloid-style clickbait, this is a witnessing of witless empty green’s getting a bit of comeuppance from her constituents.

I’m certainly not the only one here who is also

and I must say it’s
arg-girl-pie

9 Likes

Awkward? She looks like she’s mentally compiling a little list, they’ll none of 'em be missed.

4 Likes

I don’t think so. She knows that enough resistance to her right wing ideology can get her out, especially since she’s not doing anything of value for her constituents (and no, putting forth endless bills to impeach Biden does nothing for her voters).

9 Likes

It’s a different reason than that. On call-in shows where people are on the phone, the tv being too loud causes feedback on the show.

4 Likes

Thanks for hipping us to this great band :smiley:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.