Watch Netflix at work by making it look like you’re on a conference call

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/07/09/watch-netflix-at-work-by-makin.html

3 Likes

tumblr_p0tbqxdkyN1qg2n7mo1_400

12 Likes

Jurassic%20Life%20Finds%20a%20Way

11 Likes

City On the Edge Of Forever, Harlan Ellison. Best episode of tos.

7 Likes

And if you work for Netflix, and you do this, and your boss catches you, you can just tell her that you’re beta-testing the next release of the product.

3 Likes

Mix this in for that Game of Thrones binge:

4 Likes

Now I just need to come up with an excuse for why I’m on a conference call with people who clearly aren’t any of my coworkers.

15 Likes

My thought exactly. My manager wouldn’t care I’m watching a video but sure would want to know who the strangers are with a video view of our secure area are.

10 Likes

You can make a good case for that being the best, but my choice is “Balance of Terror.”

5 Likes

We need to extend the extension so you can capture and loop segments of video from real meetings.

7 Likes

You might not think your coworkers or boss knows you’re watching netflix -but your IT dept does.

8 Likes
6 Likes

IT always gets first choice when I bring in doughnuts or bagels. :wink:

8 Likes

You first need to concoct a seemingly legitimate business reason to run TOR on your work computer.

4 Likes

Or…use your iPhone as a hotspot to stream, maybe.

2 Likes

Reminds me of the “Boss Key” hotkey in Leisure Suit Larry games that would bring up a screen that (from a distance) looked like something that was work-related.
CRrkaR0XAAEMCDN
It’d make you restore from your last save tho for being a panicky idiot.

4 Likes

This chart looks like something out of a video game. Moreover, why would someone last twice as long with colored condoms as with plain ones? What’s the sample size on this and why isn’t it noted? I suspect your methodology is screwy. Revise and try again.

EtA: And we sell telecommunications equipment here, so why are you studying condoms?

2 Likes

com-optimize

3 Likes

“How was your Conference Call today?”

“Disappointing.”

1 Like

You’re both wrong. “Spock’s Brain” is the best TOS ep

2 Likes