Watch: New 'BATWOMAN' trailer starring Ruby Rose

There was another one - I can’t believe I remember this - where Superman fakes a wedding to a policewoman to foil a robbery, and Lois gets jealous, but it still seems like a pretty minor part of the story compared to what is there nowadays.

Wait… Superman was in color?

3 Likes

yeah. and as much as i like the various dc shows ( minus legends of tomorrow ) i know i’m not the target audience. maybe there are girls ( and boys ) who really want and need that explicit message.

2 Likes

4 seasons worth

Color seasons, 1954–1958

3 Likes

It depends on whether you consider the character Sara Lance on Legends of Tomorrow a lead role. Technically it is an ensemble piece, but she is nominal the leader of the group

1 Like

Yes. they do.

7 Likes

This is an Arrowverse show. Batwoman showed up in the Elseworlds crossover last season, and Oliver and Barry showed up without having to hop universes.

4 Likes

Not to derail, but:
Brace yourself. Sparkling Batman is coming.
(Maybe.)

3 Likes

Hey I’m manbaby and I like the trailer. But the producers have obviously been watching The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and taking notes :wink:

3 Likes

My wife, a CW fan, explained that to me in detail when I drove her home from work. I must agree.

2 Likes

Does anyone know how to do a really big font so my FUCK NO! is really clear?

This Batwoman show could be fun, I’ll check it out.

13 Likes

She’s most welcome to save me.

12 Likes

No getting yourself in trouble just to get saved! :wink:

12 Likes

Catwoman can bring the trouble, Batwoman can come to the rescue. Everybody wins!

8 Likes

If I knew she’d be coming round for tea I’d bake her a cake.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Seems to me, if we’re keeping up with the spirit of things, that should be Catman bringing the trouble.

2 Likes

Does that make Bat-Mite the Penguin’s father?

1 Like

@XantheStone;

Since our whole exchange got wiped as ‘collateral damage,’ I will reiterate:

I adore Ruby Rose, and will watch at the least the first few eps just on the strength of her charisma alone.

But if the writing/directing isn’t at least decent, I can’t promise much more than that.

6 Likes

It disappeared? Well damn. I would throw myself (consensually, of course) into Ruby Rose’s arms, as Batwoman or not.

4 Likes

She’s a total fence-jumper, for sure.

:wink:

4 Likes