Watch Nigel Farage accidentally endorse the IRA on Cameo

Originally published at: Watch Nigel Farage accidentally endorse the IRA on Cameo | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Nope, this sadly does not suprise me in the slightest.

12 Likes

lovely nigel

7 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

Of course, to be fair, Brexiteers see the EU as a form of colonialism, I suspect. Of course they compare the two…

11 Likes

Watch Nigel Farage make an ass of himself, daily occurrence is highly likely.

8 Likes

Maybe he thought he was endorsing the IRA in St Petersburg. Putin’s 10-ruble army has certainly done a lot for Farage and his fellow fascists over the past decade.

6 Likes

He has never been an MP, thankfully. He was an MEP in the EU parliament though.

16 Likes

I thought Cameo was for 80s B-movie stars and 90s Olympic athletes. Seems risky for a politician.

2 Likes

And spent the bulk of his time being as obstructive as possible. Ironic that he should himself have been one of the “unelected Brussells Bureaucrats” - which oddly enough, are all elected, himself included. And he had the brass neck to take a salary from that! The man is poisonous. Possibly venomous as well, but definitely poisonous.

15 Likes

Ever since I moved to England, this worthless shit stain has been the most common pre-roll ad for me on YouTube, prattling on about some Glenn Beckian investment scam. I hate this man, and despair that people still have to pretend like he has a voice in politics that we should hear.

14 Likes

Sad Jim Carrey GIF

4 Likes

Something he has achieved

14 Likes

I clearly misread Wikipedia in my half-assed attempt to accurately describe him beyond being a fucknut.

6 Likes

7 Likes

“Unelected Brussels bureaucrats” refers to European Commissioners and the staff of the European Commission. Commissioners are appointed but must be approved by the European Parliament.

3 Likes

On the contrary, Farage and the other Brexiteers didn’t think about Northern Ireland at all until after the referendum. Farage’s response to the problems that Brexit would cause in Ireland was to say that the Republic of Ireland should leave the EU and form an free trade area with the UK. They still don’t understand that the Republic joined the EEC (as it was then) to escape its economic dependence on the UK.

10 Likes

I logged in to say that! Numerous failed attempts at Westminster I think.

2 Likes

Or they very much did… because they wanted Ireland to be subject to the British once again. Pro-imperial Brits STILL feel like that brutality of the British empire was never matched by it’s glory…

Likely what they want, as it’s empire in all but name.

6 Likes

That’s not a Cameo codpiece:

Rudy Giuliani is on it too, a little bit more expensive than Farage.

9 Likes

And yet, at the same time, boast about the glorious history of the British Empire…

4 Likes