Delicious milkshake wasted on #Brexit's Nigel Farage

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/20/nigel-farage-brutally-assaulte.html

Huh. Looks like vanilla.

4 Likes

The current top story from the Guardian in the UK is

It looks like the Brexiters are throwing worse things than milkshakes, and more of them are doing it.

27 Likes

Brexit 2019, sponsored by Kelis

2 Likes

I like that this idea was first mooted by the Police requesting MacDonald’s not to sell milkshakes during Farage’s rally. It is good to the Bobbies putting the idea out there.

10 Likes

Indeed. The world would be a much better place if the worst act committed by racists and xenophobes was to throw a milkshake at a politician now and again.

7 Likes

My first thought, too. Is there any significance to the milkshake here or is it just gross, highly visible, non-lethal and cheap?

5 Likes

I guess that actually spraying him with bull semen might be viewed as bad taste.

4 Likes

I have no idea why people think this is clever.

Apparently Tony Blair was whining on a show about the milkshake thing. I swear right wingers complain about the silliest things. Like a milkshaking is magically going to wind up killing you. LOL

5 Likes

Nigel Farage’s milkshake is not better than yours.

9 Likes

Heh. They lied about how Brexit would help the UK, they cheated during the vote, and they got outside help from Russia as well.

Of course the losers are going to be angry when you game the system to your advantage. Duh.

14 Likes

Milkshake, like an egg, is harmless. So I’d treat it the same way.

2 Likes

It’s inexplicable, yet millions still vote for his parties.

You were talking about Falange and the shite coming out of his mouth, weren’t you?

25 Likes

I think Farage is right. They shouldn’t have thrown the milkshake at him.

They should have thrown the cow it came from.

7 Likes

Now let’s be clear here - it was banana and salted caramel.

8 Likes

As anyone could see if they just looked at it.

12 Likes

It started when Tommy Robinson had one thrown at him by someone he was harrasing a few weeks ago.

9 Likes
9 Likes

It does bring all the bad boys to the yard.

8 Likes

egg and milkshake all politicians I say. :imp:

1 Like