Nigel Farage hit by milkshake today

Also, Remainers are apparently radicalised now…

11 Likes

Carl of Swindon (Ukip candidate in the South-West of England) has been hit by four.

Also, the current trend of the far right to use clown symbolism is the perfect excuse to pie them.

14 Likes

He told reporters it was banana and salted caramel milkshake

Just look at it. :banana:

“I was quite looking forward to it, but I think it went on a better purpose,” he said.

As I said, just look at it.

12 Likes

Police ask McDonalds not to sell milkshakes.
Other outlets are available…

6 Likes

but not sell guns? unthinkable.

4 Likes

Fortunately we lean more toward comedic assaults these days.

7 Likes

More like assaulted caramel.

11 Likes

14 Likes

8 Likes

Not the first time the choice of milkshake has been culturally relevant.

2 Likes

Such as: :cup_with_straw:
https://twitter.com/BurgerKingUK/status/1129748114129215491

9 Likes

To be honest, I’m not happy about all the free advertising for McDonalds, but fuck fascism.

8 Likes

Agreed, you just have to think of it as a form of Crapitalism turning on itself and it feels a whole lot nicer.

Also of note, you can use yoghurt and moss to “grow” graffiti that appears later, like the reverse of invisible ink.

6 Likes

My sympathies go to that fine milkshake being contaminated by the “grubby little opportunist”.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Whoa! They have slush puppies in the UK! I thought that was just a regional thing in the US. I loved that as a kid, had the machines in a lot of gas stations in the Midwest but I don’t see it much living on the east coast.

I bet the artificial coloring in those would stain clothes. Not sure if that’s a good or a bad thing. clothes could be ruined rather than just needing to be washed with a milkshake.

2 Likes
1 Like

And yet for all that it looks like Farage’s party will win in a landslide.

The ineptitude of Labour, to find no way to capitalize on the Cameron/May fiasco, is staggering.

1 Like

please never let him off.

8 Likes

Not going to dispute the intensity of Labour’s shitting of the bed, but not all of the votes drawn away from Labour and the Tories are going to the purple meanies.

I’m hoping to help swap in an extra Green MEP in my area today, for example, and odds aren’t looking bad.

1 Like