Milkshake thrown in Nigel Farage's face

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/06/04/milkshake-thrown-in-nigel-farages-face.html

7 Likes

There’s really no bad reason to shake up Nigel’s day. :+1:

34 Likes

Milkshaking & Pieing political figures is such a great protest. No real harm is done, but a point gets made. Of course I doubt Nigel has enough self reflection to think they need to change anything about their behavior, so “shrug emoji”.

Also “banana”? Why don’t we have this on this side of the pond?

10 Likes

More of this, please.

14 Likes

:musical_note: “My milkshake brings all the boys from Scotland Yard…”

36 Likes

Jonas Brothers Lol GIF by ABC Network

8 Likes

Comedy Wtf GIF

10 Likes

:musical_note: And they’re like: “Please, do it some more!”

11 Likes

Alternative (and more appropriate) dairy product delivery system:

3 Likes

Farage was milkshaked before in Newcastle in 2019, when he was “leader” of the “Brexit Party”.

10 Likes

No cement? Oh well.

7 Likes

Banana? Maybe the person wanted him to just look at it.

8 Likes

23 Likes

Not sure it’s a good idea. It allows him to play the victim and it puts him back in the centre of the media’s attention.

Farage came unstuck yesterday when a series of journalists asked him awkward questions about why he’s changed his mind about standing. We need more of that, not these stunts.

6 Likes

I disagree. We need BOTH.

These politicians need to viscerally understand that no, people don’t like them.

14 Likes

shrug.gif

More milkshakes for me.

2 Likes

What!?!? You guys don’t have banana milk shakes? That may be more newsworthy, over here. :wink:

6 Likes

My friend Andy nailed it.

23 Likes

32 Likes

Of course it’s a good idea.
You can’t simply undo centuries of Grand British Tradition just because some Niggle Unhinge is allergic to bananas (wishful thinking).

The Great Milkshaking of Charles The Oneth led to the original parliament of Oliver Crumpet.

Without Milkshake, Elizabeth the 1 would nary have floated upon the coat of the Great Dread Pirate Roberts Walter Raleigh.

In short, without the advent of the Scottish Laird McDonald’s most infathomable and reckless weapon, The Abominable SnowShake, the World as we know it would be a very different place.

It would be less frothy, for a start.

14 Likes