Milkshake thrown in Nigel Farage's face

7 Likes

No artist name provided, but it rips off a Banksy, so HA-ha!

6 Likes

I meant your friends’ paraphrase, but the art is fly too.

Somehow, I doubt that Banksy minds.

8 Likes

Oops, I misread :+1:

And if he does mind, tough, innit :grin:

7 Likes

That was wrong. I think an underhanded throw would have made for a better hit into the face.

5 Likes

He is intolerant, but is he lactose intolerant?

7 Likes

From now on, we lactose the intolerant.

15 Likes

It’s not the first time it’s happened to him

3 Likes

I hope it’s not the last either.

4 Likes

At this point, it’s hard to think of a reason NOT to.

5 Likes

Serving him his just desserts.

5 Likes

Just look at that perfect coverage arc (it was a banana shake: ‘so just look a it!’):
Screenshot 2024-06-04 at 15-45-18 Woman throws milkshake over Nigel Farage on first day of campaigning

This person may inspire a new olympic sport
(apologies for a screen capture with a video arrow in it, which can be clickblocking)

20 Likes

Twitshaking should be a field event next to shot put, discus, and the hammer throw.

5 Likes

As one of my friends said tonight,

Lactose, meet Intolerance.

15 Likes

Debating here at work whether it should have been a Double Thick Shake.

Also he should perhaps wear a Mac to avoid being Macca’d

4 Likes

Next time, I hope he gets “super sized”; or, better yet, that there isn’t a next time because he’s out of politics for some reason.

5 Likes

There’s a great video of this- the guy is just standing in the street with a milkshake, sees that Farage is walking directly towards him, and from then on is in the grip of inexorable forces which can result in only one outcome:

7 Likes

And she deployed it with the top still on, judging from the fact that it is there at the top of the arc. She really does seem to have excellent form.

8 Likes

The BBC were already making him centre of attention before this, giving him far more air time than he deserves.

4 Likes

I have hopes it will become a TikTok trend, and Farage will get splashed with innocuous liquids every time he appears in public.

Of course the right-wingers on Instagram and so on have been wanging on about basic respect and decency and the need to avoid violence in British politics,.

As if having a milkshake thrown at you is comparable to the MPs who have been shot and sworded to death.

As well, there are currently thousands of candidates cruising their areas and meeting the public to drum up support. Not a single one of them has been squirted or egged.

That tells you something about Farage.

3 Likes