Delicious milkshake wasted on #Brexit's Nigel Farage

“Sadly some remainers have become radicalized, to the extent that normal campaigning is becoming impossible,”

That’s pretty rich – rich as a milkshake – coming from a radical ultra-nationalist who’s contributed to the death of normal politics.

Who said anything about it being clever? It’s an expression of contempt, one that lying racist fake “man of the people” earned.

15 Likes

While that could be quite entertaining, it would turn ugly in the long run. So, please don’t.

That shit’s expensive. A Maccies Milkshake is about the level that he deserves.

2 Likes

He´s just mad it wasn´t a pint of lager, he would have drank that before it had hit him.

2 Likes

The milk was…

6 Likes

“Milkshaking” is a term now.

Sounds like a whole army of Dairy Provos.

8 Likes

Now do you see why Britich cops should be armed? In the US, someone would have shot the perp on the spot. Or at least, would have if he were brown.

3 Likes

Utter horseshit, it’s thugs like this radicalising the goons who follow him and his ilk by stoking the hatred of foreigners with the language of violence that has resulted in the huge spike in racism already linked to by borderer. I can’t believe people are yet again allowing themselves to be conned by this grifter if the current polls are to be believed.

8 Likes

A pint would be about right, but how about drinking it before throwing it?

2 Likes

The old ultra violence isn’t what it used to be.

16 Likes

I’d wondered about the significance of milkshake (like ‘gammon’), too, but it seems it did start with that Yaxley-Lennon* incident.

*: For non-Brits: the far-right nutter known as ‘Tommy Robinson’ (a ‘man of the people’ sort of name) is really named ‘Stephen Yaxley-Lennon’. For some reason the media accommodate his deception. I don’t.

Scarily expensive (£5.25 is what, $6.50 ish?) and it’s not even London.

Nor me. I don’t support it at all.
But I don’t support punching nazis either, which seems an unpopular opinion at BoingBoing.

5 Likes

Open Secret: He only drinks pints in pubs when the press is around. In private he drinks red wine. The whole ‘man of the people/have a pint’ thing is a complete PR stunt and always has been.

10 Likes

I’m sorry, I misread that…

9 Likes

No. I mistyped it. My apologies.

9 Likes

And they don’t put bourbon in it or nothing.

4 Likes

I dunno Davie…

4 Likes

I have only one question: Will taxpayers be forced to pay for the dry cleaning?

3 Likes

I loved his reaction, berating his bodyguard with “Complete failure, could have seen that coming a mile away.” Come on Nige, it’s not your goon’s fault that you’ve made almost every single person in the country despise you. Thanks to your irrepressible cunthood, he has to scan literally every single person within 100 metres. He was probably wondering if one of the cops was about to take a swing.

6 Likes

Not nearly enough people, his party narcissism project is way out in front of the other parties as we approach thursday’s EU elections so plenty are still willing to buy his snake oil.

4 Likes

They could teach you, but they’d have to charge.

8 Likes