Delicious milkshake wasted on #Brexit's Nigel Farage

The winners are who should be angry at being gulled.

The losers should be angry with Cameron et al. who started this vanity project.

2 Likes

I think that @matthjones was referring to the bull semen; that’s around £15,000 for 16oz. :smiley:

That is not a drink to be chugged.

4 Likes

Well, the tweet rather goes to show that he either doesn’t particularly understand the concept of ‘losers’ consent’ (which I’m sure he does) or that he is dogwhistling (actually, is it a dogwhistle if everyone can hear it) that he intends to end ‘civilised democracy’ because the losers are not sufficiently consenting so it’s time to crack down on anyone who isn’t sufficiently enthusiastic about Brexit.

4 Likes

Since (for the minute) he is still a serving MEP claiming €2M/year expenses, the Europeans probably will.

1 Like

The Farage Select, ÂŁ15,000

Oak cask aged, single bull sourced, never blended. Mellow and grassy with hints of peat smoke and bovine funk. Perfect for sipping around a post-Brexit trash bin fire.

2 Likes

I think we’ve managed to drag this thread in to the gutter where he belongs.

4 Likes

Crowdsourcing succeeds yet again in finding the lowest common denominator and giving it a sound flogging!

I shall sally forth, glad in my heart that today won’t be a total loss.

2 Likes

This is how you handle someone throwing food at you:

Farage could’ve pulled the same trick, taken off his jacket, rolled it up, cleaned his hands with it like it was a towel. But, No, actually, Farage can’t.

4 Likes

Bit hard on the old cow.

2 Likes

Remember, the entire EU is funded by British taxpayers so it’s his patriotic duty to take as much money out of it as he can.

3 Likes

8 Likes

So he thinks he can meet and greet in public without coming into contact with the public. And then blames his bodyguard when reality crashes through his delusions. This is disturbing, how insulated these leaders are and try to be.

2 Likes

It’s for the greater good.

1 Like

“Man Of The PayPal” is what he is now being called by some wags - after the “unorthodox” funding of his Political Party Limited Company

5 Likes

From @fozmeadows: Thrown milkshakes scare all the fash from the yard And they’re like, “This counts as assault!” Yeah, no, that isn’t assault. They’re not snowflakes but think milk is assault.

1 Like

Or closer to home - previous Labour party leader Ed Milibean Miliband

1 Like

“Fetchez la vache.”

7 Likes

No tears from me if it was a McDonalds milkshake.

1 Like

Yeah I had that thought when I saw that. A bit of Streisand effect. It was free advertising for the concept of throwing milkshakes at the far right.

2 Likes