Watch: Prosecutor explains why teen shooter's parents are being charged

10 Likes

Looks like someone was helping them.

2 Likes

Plus paranoid conspiratorial thinking. She thinks that there is a universal “cure for cancer” which Big Pharma is suppressing.

I hope you uncover the cure for cancer, because there is one, we all know it, but you are the one to prove it.

12 Likes

James and Jennifer Crumbley arrested on Detroit’s east side - www.wxyz.com (Detroit local news)

Detroit Police chief says tip led to arrest of James, Jennifer Crumbley in basement of building - www.fox2detroit.com

James Crumbley’s ex says he left them strapped for cash, calls Jennifer a ‘monster’ - www.wxyz.com

Michelle Cobb holds nothing back when describing James Crumbley, her ex-boyfriend and the father of her 18-year-old son.

“He’s a piece of (expletive). He really is,” Cobb told 7 Action News Friday.

Cobb said Crumbley left their son and a daughter he had with another woman in Florida when he moved out of state with Jennifer Crumbley.

Cobb said the issues were not the relationships between the adults because she and the mother of Crumbley’s now 24-year-old daughter chose to have a friendship for the sake of the children. …

… “Jennifer was a monster,” Cobb said. “She could do no wrong and she was right about everything. I mean, this is exactly the kind of attitude she has. Like, she, literally, thought she was better than everyone.” …

… Cobb said while the Crumbleys were giving Ethan whatever Ethan wanted, it was a hopeless struggle to get James to pay $67 a week in child support when he was earning a six-figure income.

“My son is six-foot-three and 240 pounds. Do you know how much $67 a week buys? And he wears a size 17 shoe,” she said.

Cobb said Jennifer Crumbley made it unbearable for her son to spend time with his dad and Ethan, but she’s thankful her son returned to Florida just before the pandemic. …

… Cobb said she’s heartbroken for the families whose children were killed or injured.

And she said Ethan and his parents must be held accountable for their roles in the tragedy.

“I hope they get the maximum, honestly, all of them. They deserve it. They they need to be held accountable for what their child did. They need to have a reality check.”

crummy jimmy crumbley and his jen certainly take Parenting - You’re Doin’ It Wrong to a new depth, and it sounds like the monster birthed a[n alleged] monster.

13 Likes

Jennifer Crumbley’s letter to Trump is all about how hard up they supposedly are.

But now I am 38 years old. I have a family. My husband and I both work full time jobs. I have watched our insurance premiums double. I cannot afford to buy into this Obamacare. For my family its over $600 a month with deductibles. We bust our ass Mr. Trump. I pay taxes, my husband pays his child support, I donate to charities… We are good fucking Americans that cannot get ahead. And what makes me sick, is people that come over here from other countries and get free everything.

8 Likes

The 3 morons sitting on the Fox morning couch are wondering why the parents are being charged. They claim so far the evidence doesn’t show they were criminal. They’re also blaming something called restorative discipline for sending the kid back to class.

I wonder if Ted Nugent will weigh in.

10 Likes

Curing cancer was probably part of Jared’s portfolio. It would be funny to imagine the alternate universe where Jared was actually competent and capable of completing any of the tasks Trump delegated to him.

1 Like

Did they conclude it was due to his exposure to critical race theory?

3 Likes

Bullshit. Oxford may not be as small as it once was, but it’s still a town and not a city. It’s also very quaint. Quaint costs lotsa money round here.

I pay taxes, my husband pays his child support, I donate to charities… We are good fucking Americans that cannot get ahead.

There are at least four lies in just those two lines.

23 Likes

Unfortunately American conservatism is inherently a death cult, whose altar is slicked with the blood of countless children. They seem to revel in the death and suffering of kids, which makes their perverse profession of being “pro-life” especially cynical, stupid, and vile.

Side note from an art teacher: The article focuses too much on the kid’s “disturbing” drawings. Adults get bent out of shape when kids draw fucked up imagery (or listen to heavy metal or play violent video games or watch violent horror movies or whatever the present moral panic of the day is), but the vast vast vast majority of kids who explore violence through image-making aren’t murderers-in-the-making any more than the vast majority of kids who played Doom in the 90s were going to do Columbine-stylr shootings.

I could totally see, in America’s rush to blame literally anything but guns for a problem obviously caused by guns, this prompting increased scrutiny, censorship, and punishment of students’ art making in schools.

15 Likes

In the heat and sadness and outrage of the moment, there is a strong emotional case to be made here… for two sterilizations… and one euthanization.

But where do we live?

“I love my gun. It’s not a monster.”

14 Likes

I wonder if gun rights groups would be daft enough use this pic for their christmas cards

11 Likes

They’re so hard up that they own a “2021 black Kia Seltos”.

7 Likes

second amendment

17 Likes
10 Likes

I don’t think the shooter was born a monster.

7 Likes

If you’re implying what I think you’re implying then all I can say is that most of the civilized world recognizes that the death penalty is a barbaric practice, and only the very, very worst governments would consider execution of a 15 year old child.

12 Likes

I think that’s the case…

I Mean Come On GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

11 Likes

Combined with her letter to Biff, this gives off a strong whiff of Qanon. I learned the other day that the Qnuts believe there are devices called “med beds” which can cure all kinds of diseases (I assume the idea is based on the kinds of high-tech infirmary beds you see in Star Trek). They believe that this technology is being hoarded by the “elites” (Satanic paedophiles, reptilians, da Joooos, etc.) and that once Q returns for the final reckoning against them the “med beds” will be available to Real Americans™.

10 Likes