Watch: Tennis player keeps trying to embrace and kiss reporter on live TV

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/05/30/watch-tennis-player-keeps-try.html

2 Likes

He was going after that, kind’a creepy.

2 Likes

Clobber him over the head? I think she’s the prime height for a very accurate shot to the nuts, which is what he needed.

11 Likes

Why don’t you just sit this one out, Maxime? Hamou banned from French Open

7 Likes

It is very CLEAR she didn’t want any part of it. It was very CLEAR it was unwelcome. I am completely dumbfounded that the studio team was not asking if she was ok, and seemed to laugh it all off.

I do not understand why she did not kick him in the balls.

@MononymousSean good on them for banning his ass.

8 Likes

No doubt he heard some orange asshole say when you’re a star you can get by with it. Sorry Maxxy baby, guess you ain’t a big enough star.

7 Likes

ridonkulous disgustballs.

2 Likes

And remember, folks… when you’re a celebrity, they let you.

3 Likes

From that article, it suggests he hasn’t learned anything from this action:

"I want to offer my deepest apologies to Maly Thomas if she felt hurt or shocked by my attitude during her interview. "

“I am available to apolgise personally if she wants.”

You should recognise what you did was wrong and face up to it, rather than these mealy-mouthed not-pologies.

13 Likes

“I’m sorry she didn’t like my physical assault.”

“I’m available if she wants to come to me where she will again be put in a situation where I can make her uncomfortable.”

8 Likes

A dash of celebratory assault is the stuff of which iconic photographs are made!

1 Like

That was very Joe Namath of him.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.