Watch the filthiest, most hilarious NSFW meth story you'll ever hear

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/06/28/watch-the-filthiest-most-hila.html

3 Likes

so…this is the stand up version of Brockmire…

2 Likes

LOVE that show.

1 Like

Since this was already marked NSFW…

Meth piss. Wow. I would never have guessed that could actually get you stupidly high. I had a friend in Oklahoma who died from meth after he failed out of school and turned to it, despite everyone’s best efforts. That’s the first time I’ve ever been able to laugh about meth use. Gives golden showers a whole new meaning- really raw comedy

Watched both and highly enjoyed, but I have a really messed up sense of humour.

2 Likes

same…

3 Likes

So funny - but so messed up and sad on another level… but hey, she’s sharing the pain for us…

On a side note, evidently people drinking their own piss for… reasons… supposedly health reasons… is a thing as I have found out thanks to FB.

ETA - Also the opening song is Run the Jewels!

1 Like

ETA: Other sources cite that the effect can be recycled up to 5 times through urine and without the nausea from eating the fungi (the reindeer don’t get nauseous, it seems) but there’s no mention one way or the other about concentrating the effect like Reed mentions in her experience with meth. Fly Agaric is renown for it’s potency as is, though.

1 Like

Brave woman for telling her story in front of the world.

2 Likes

Knew people who actually distilled their own piss to recrystalize meth. They were an absolute joy to be around. Hillbilly breaking bad.

2 Likes

Wow …

Well, some people just like to recycle…

Jenkem redux. I just feel for the folks that are going to try this.

Find your deepest, saddest most miserable experience and pummel it into submission with humor. That’s the best way to survive.

I have lived a very quiet life.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.