Watch the GOP debate's painfully and hilariously awkward start

i don’t think it was so inexplicable - carson did not hear his cue, and then when the guy backstage was telling him to go out, he was like “hey, they didn’t call me, why do you want me to go out there?”. i think trump did not hear his name either. trump probably thought (as carson did) that they changed the order they were supposed to go out on the fly. i think one of the two commented on that when they finally made it to the podium.

basically this is on the show organizers, but it was completely hilarious.

1 Like

GOP debate. Like Spinal Tap without guitars.

4 Likes

If I stand next to this guy for a while, I will look presidential! hmmm.

On the other hand, how sweet would the television be for a Trump/Carson candidacy.
Maybe not sweet for America, but for the rest of the world would be loving it. Think of the joy, the innocent laughter of teenagers in Italy, the spit-takes of Russian pensionists, people of all agess gathering in villages where there is only one television to watch Trump and Carson campaigning against two competent opponents.

Trump / Carson, America’s gift to the world of Comedy.

3 Likes

And true to Republican Party values, some of the candidates walked right past like “I got mine, you just keep standing there, loser”.

6 Likes

Ah, but how can we be sure that what came out is what was de-instantiated?

1 Like

BTW, how come Xeni gets to say ‘fucktard’ while we’re not allowed?

3 Likes

Quod licet Iovi…?

1 Like

Oh, yeah, there was a debate last night, wasn’t there?

Did the Panthers win?

1 Like

I’m actually kind of shocked that DWS didn’t schedule a Democrat debate for last night.

1 Like

Seems simply like Martha Raddatz’s mic wasn’t being piped into their monitors/earpieces… each person she announced didn’t hear the announcement.

You need to show it from Dr Carson’s perspective…

6 Likes

hey, Carson is ready to get on board that train! - http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/268789-carson-im-open-to-being-donald-trumps-vice-president

(is he crazy or what?)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.