Watch the moment George Santos’ name plate is removed from his former office door

Originally published at: George Santos' Office Sign Removed at Capitol - Viral Video Captures Moment

4 Likes

I See You No GIF by Teddy Too Big

6 Likes

Yay GIF by YoungerTV

9 Likes

Go Away GIF

10 Likes

I was disappointed that, when the camera tilted down at the end, there was no comedic reveal of dropping the nameplate into a garbage can.

Also, re that jag - was wondering exactly the same thing. My hope is that it was secret service, and they just drove him out to the middle of nowhere, stripped off his tax-money-purchased suit, and left him shivering in his underwear.

More likely it was shadowy figures we’ll never learn more about.

5 Likes

7 Likes

There was a license plate, so I am sure that info will come out sooner than later…

4 Likes

It was a very fancy nameplate. I had expected something like a piece of laser-printed card which slips into an aluminium slot

3 Likes

I’m guessing all of those “kidnapped” posters are Jan 6 suspects after they have been arreated.

1 Like

I watched this and the guy changing the locks on the doors last night, and it really brought me some joy…

7 Likes

Beautiful, innit.

1 Like

No, they’re Israelis kidnapped in Gaza.

2 Likes

my mistake… apologies

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.