Watch the new official video for The Beatles' "Here Comes the Sun"

The Beatles weren’t boomers. They were born before then.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Beatles1 Lennon%20Elvis Lennon%20leather Lennon%20stu%20george

4 Likes

I remember when that trailer was first released. Showed it to my wife (a YUGE fan) and she cried because it was just so perfect.

We need a truly HD version of that video, stat. It encapsulates so much of the classic Beatles aesthetic.

Well, maybe…

2 Likes

interesting, interesting… the talk of a follow-up album, wow. but it still reads to me like an undercurrent of anger was going on between them, what with paul’s snippy comment about george’s songs and george and john dishing it right back at him.

1 Like

Their fans were/are Boomers though.

George could definitely dish it out.

Exhibit A:

But yeah, that article was pretty fascinating. I’ve long understood that they were basically done at the time Abbey Road was recording so it’s interesting to hear evidence that this may not have been the case. At least not quite in the same way historians have described for the past several decades.

4 Likes

Yep - every fan is a boomer

And if they’re involved it all sucks - like Bernie

“Here Comes the Sun” is the No. 1 choice for listeners 17 and under, and the No. 2 choice for the 18-24 crowd -

2 Likes

When I heard rumors about the (thankfully cancelled) Yellow Submarine remake, I thought wow, what I really want is a feature length animated Beatles feature set in the world of the “I Am the Walrus” section of the Beatles Rock Band intro.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.