Watch The Procedure, a NSFW 2016 Sundance short film winner

“Whoooooooooooooooooooooo are Yooooooooooooooooooooooou?”

8 Likes

Just to help you get to the bottom of the matter, I’m not actually a staffer, just some bum that hangs out here. I don’t have the power to ring any changes, they don’t even give me a sheriff’s badge, rusty or otherwise. Butt it’s been a terrible year, a real anus horribilis and all I can do is bat my big brown-eyes, pour you a cocktail (chocolate starfish OK?) and suggest you might find some better booty buried within these pages, such as the many BBS games. Perhaps you could even start one yourself. How about a nice game of cornhole?

10 Likes

M_M - Very witty retort! Well written. A little disturbing that all those anal references flow so quickly for you, but I’ll assume you’re just funny as hell, and not disturbed.

No hatred for anyone here, BTW, I was just responding to the content of this post only.

In the deepest, darkest depths of my bowels, there’s a heavy weight. In this metaphor, this heavy weight IS Boing Boing’s sophomoric and least-common-denominator “Idiocracy”-like posts. Rick-Rolling hemorrhoid shots? Really?

The story here is… how in the fuck did this get picked at Sundance and by the Vimeo staff? We all got rick rolled.

3 Likes

Little from column A, little from column B… :smiley:

3 Likes

8 Likes

No, doesn’t play anywhere and that solution doesn’t work. Playback always freezes at 00:00.

Seems like Vimeo would worry about this.

1 Like

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.