Watch The Procedure, a NSFW 2016 Sundance short film winner

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/12/21/watch-the-procedure-a-nsfw-20.html

Christ, what an asshole.

26 Likes

★★★★★★ Riveting plot twists kept me on the edge of my seat

4 Likes

What did I just watch.

9 Likes

This must have been an exceptionally bad year for short films.

17 Likes

Just wait. This will developed into a feature-length movie, just like Saw was.

6 Likes

What a fitting metaphor for 2016. Especially the part about being kidnapped and forced to… erm. Yeah. I just wish it had been spray tanned, and had a comb over.

9 Likes

It was the 4chan short film winner, also.

2 Likes

Shane Carruth feels an unaccountable sadness…

1 Like

I bet if I saw them I’d feel bad for the competing films.

1 Like

They wish.

Why does Vimeo never play in Firefox? Not even in safe mode.

1 Like

I wish I could remember what I changed to get Vimeo to work, but there’s a switch buried in the about:config in FF that I changed to fix it. Something about the way that HTML 5, FF and Flash play with each other. Does it work if you go to the Vimeo website?

A quick google suggests maybe http://techawakening.org/vimeo-videos-not-working-in-firefox-solution/2490/

2 Likes

Well, that was unpleasant and pointless.

2 Likes

Was anyone else disappointed that a train didn’t run him over at the end?

9 Likes

I’m actually more glad it doesn’t, but my wife suggested it would be improved by the “quiet please” sign being misspelled and I think I agree with her on that one.

8 Likes

Reminds me of all the content I’ve seen on Boing Boing over the last 3 months. The shark has been jumped. I’m officially unsubscribing to your ass-filled content.

Thanks for subscribing to this arse-filled content in order to let us know you’re unsubscribing to it.
As your request is being processed, please take the time to look around at some of the other threads that you may not have seen yet.

12 Likes

I see it more as a metaphor for what the quality of the posts on BB as devolved to (i.e. - your recent content being the asshole with hemorrhoids, and your audience, the ones strapped to the table. I will miss Corey and Xeni, but I can’t waste time on this site anymore. Feedly sub - deleted!

Bye OCnice, it was great getting to know you these last 24 minutes. All the best in your future journeys.

8 Likes