Watch the trailer for "Snoopy In Space"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/27/watch-the-trailer-for-snoopy-i.html

4 Likes

They were giving Snoopy related NASA toys and booklets in Happy meals a few weeks back. One booklet had a pop ISS in the middle.

5 Likes

I am so down for this

1 Like

A space themed special sounds cool. A regular series makes me worried that it will get formulaic quickly.

Snoopy follows a better space career path than Laika.

3 Likes

Shame it’s Apple TV+ exclusive

3 Likes

Snoopy has become elitist. Space is for those who have enough to pay for extra streaming services and the expensive Apple ecosystem.

Of course, if it includes the space red baron fighting the space whale, I’m signing up right now and buying a new iphone, ipad, and whatever else they can sell me.

3 Likes

Quite amazed (and pleased) that this isn’t CG, or “3D”-shaded animation style.

3 Likes

The profusion of streaming services, each with exclusive content and hefty subscription fees has already started muttering about weighing anchor and taking to the high seas from many locations on the internet.

2 Likes

No kidding. They put a crimp in illegal streaming by providing some good, economical services, but now the fragmentation is going to mean that exactly none of them are worth it.

Free trials for me, one for each and then…well, catch as catch can.

I was just in McD and the Happy Meal toys were Barbies and Hot Wheels. Barbies looked like Career Women barbies but the Hot Wheels were hot wheels.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.