Watch the trailer for 'Star Wars Jedi: Survivor'

Originally published at: Watch the trailer for 'Star Wars Jedi: Survivor' | Boing Boing

2 Likes

I really enjoyed the previous entry and I’m looking forward to what they’re going to do in this sequel to mix up the gameplay a little. There’s definitely hints in the trailer (that new lightsaber style is intriguing), but even then I’ll be fine if it’s just more of the same stuff with an interesting story.

For those unfamiliar with this game the best way to describe it is in relation to another game series: Batman: Arkham. The gist is you explore an area, get into brawls with groups of baddies and the occasional big baddie and unlock new tools that let you further explore areas you couldn’t explore before (things like grappling hooks or explosives or lockpicks, etc). Good fun.

Edit: I suppose the other way to describe this is a Third Person 3d Metroidvania starring a Jedi

2 Likes

Dunno if @Harry_Teasley is still hanging around, but I’d be interested in his take.

i STILL need to finish the first one (damn you Fortnite, chasing that crown dragon!) But I do look forward to it!

The first one was on sale in the PlayStation store recently - I got it for 8$ CDN. It was great and if it was a marketing ploy - it worked because I’ll buy this next one for sure!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.