Star Wars: Jedi Survivor continues the tradition of video games being the modern pinnacle of the franchise

Originally published at: Star Wars: Jedi Survivor continues the tradition of video games being the modern pinnacle of the franchise | Boing Boing

1 Like

The only two places where Star Wars is still objectively killing it are animation and video games.

18 Likes

I imagine a different article was intended for the “their inconsistent quality has only stalled the process” link, maybe one about Obi-Wan’s lightsaber fights, since the one linked by it talks about Andor not being kid-friendly and lacking sci-fi action and well-known characters as reasons for its low viewership, and only good things about its quality…

1 Like

The only two places where Star Wars is still objectively killing it are animation and video games.

People seemed to really like Obi-Wan. The ending was epic! Book of Boba Fett lacked consistency, but still had some great episodes. The Mandalorian has been solid, and Andor showed how character driven, world building stories could succeed with out action every episode.

ANYWAY - I need to finish the original. I liked it - i just - I dunno - lost focus on it. It takes a more brain power than the game I was playing all the time at the time - Enter the Gungeon.

5 Likes

ooh, yeah get to the end before someone spoils it for you. Just in case, if anyone starts to say “Luke’s dad is actually…” plug your ears!

2 Likes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.