Watch these people fight and spit on each other over spot in long gas pump line

Remember never to eat a closed shell station!

3 Likes

Hating on electric cars is emotional, not rational. And they’re now even angrier. They’ll double-down.

5 Likes

She’s mad because she forgot her plastic bags. Idiots cause gas shortage by being idiots - Album on Imgur

2 Likes

Must not make Unix jokes.
Somebody could bash me. Or worse csh me.

7 Likes

Meanwhile, on the other side of the pond, the most fine German engineering, gives you this.
And yes, you could have it as a tipper or as a pick up.

I know it should come as no surprise after the whole TP run last year, but those images are shocking!

Aside from the utter selfishness, several of those plastics are not meant for storing gas, so we’re looking at some nice decentralized pollution in the next few weeks…

4 Likes

Colonial Pipeline was looking to hire cybersecurity manager before ransomware attack shut down operations

Stricken US bulk hydrocarbon conveyor Colonial Pipeline advertised for a new cybersecurity manager a month before that ransomware attack forced operators to shut down the pipeline as a pre-emptive safety measure.
The job advert came to light in the wake of the ransomware attack, which shut down one of America’s largest pipelines on Friday 7 May.
[…]

7 Likes

And this is over gasoline.
I shudder to think how water and food shortages would (will) look like. :frowning:

4 Likes

Oh for fsck sake. Git your apt together and systemctl yourself.

1 Like

Have the execs at VW figured out how to cheat at EV emissions, yet?

Secretly have a diesel engine with no emissions controls that turns on when the car GPS detects that it is actually moving?

4 Likes

Things like this shake my faith in humanity. … More. They shake it more. The last 5 years haven’t helped build my faith in humanity, to be honest.

I’m just doing some lateral thinking here: it seems to me that “can’t get gas because of corporations and hoarders” is a great excuse to kick off a general strike. But no. Queue up in long lines, get into fights, pay exorbitant prices, keep the machine of Capitalism rolling.

(edit) plus…

6 Likes

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.