Watch this adorable dachshund prancing in the snow

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/27/watch-this-adorable-dachshund-prancing-in-the-snow.html

4 Likes

I have a doxy cross that also loves bouncing in show (her sister is a little more “Meh” about snow, and the other two dogs in the pack are much larger and are like “ok, snow, we can travel through this stuff and maybe find something interesting under it”). She deliberately travels new paths where she has to hop. (yes, the snow is up to her shoulders if she stops)

(sorry the picture is a bit dark, we we sort of having a white out, and I haven’t figure out how to compensate for that yet)

9 Likes

I don’t know. I wonder if it’s more “if I stop, my feet will freeze!” I know that my two dachshunds would look at snow and think “what the tell is this s**t?” Fortunately, we live were it doesn’t snow.

4 Likes

:blush:

waahp7hi

2 Likes

You see one photo of a dog, and it is fine. You see two photos of the dog and it has less impact. Maybe it’s getting over exposed. :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

She goes boingboing boingboing boingboing boingboing boingboing boingboing

Most definitely a Wonderful Thing™ and A Delightful Creature™ !!!
tophat-biggrin tophat-cool tophat-yes

4 Likes

Kristen Bell Awww GIF

4 Likes

One of mine clearly enjoys the snow. Amongst other things it slows down our slightly bigger pom cross so she can keep up with him and even sometimes outrun him. The other (even smaller) one doesn’t really like snow but she likes being with her pack. She will frequently request being picked up when it is too cold.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.