Watch this Bad Lip Reading of Trump's inauguration day

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/01/25/watch-this-bad-lip-reading-of.html

4 Likes

Some of this may not be too far from what was really said. :wink:

10 Likes

Needs a trigger warning. Watching the footage is making me squirm, even with the lulz.

7 Likes

Pro-tip: Trump isn’t funny.

9 Likes

That cannot be repeated too much.

8 Likes

This is the alternate facts I can get behind.

5 Likes

Ahhhhhh, BLR makes me cry in laughter again! :joy_cat:

Well, Mike, that’s not surprising.

6 Likes

I managed not to watch it when it happened, but these guys got me to watch it anyway. Damn you, Bad Lip Readers. Damn you all to hell.

3 Likes

Damn you BLR, you made me almost feel sorry for Mike Pence. Almost.

3 Likes

9 Likes

I don’t think that was a bad lip reading…

4 Likes

Yeah, they were pretty spot-on with a lot of it.

5 Likes

I prefer honest lip reading over bad lip reading.

I was watching key and Peele’s final Obama’s Anger Translator bit shown on The Daily Show a few days ago. I hope someone does a similar bit for trump. Shall we call it instead: Trump’s Honest Translator.

3 Likes

In fairness to BLR, I watched this version first (last and only) and they turned that turd into magic. :laughing:

2 Likes

Watching Melania’s body language as she leans away while she “dances” in the smothering embrace of Trump makes me want to call a domestic violence center and ask them to help her.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I’d pay money … not a lot, and donated to charity … to watch each of the people in this video as they watched this video, just to see their reactions. Bet it would be telling.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.