Watch this competitive eater chow down 5500 calories of waffles and chicken in less than five minutes

Originally published at: Watch this competitive eater chow down 5500 calories of waffles and chicken in less than five minutes | Boing Boing

1 Like

Unrec. Will not watch. With so much hunger, food insecurity, and poverty in this world, I can think of little more offensive than competitive eating contests.

21 Likes

She has a future in prank videos. Go out on a first date with a meet-up from Tinder or something, and when your meal arrives, eat like that. Film it for internet fame.

15 Likes

I have always wondered about the aftermath of eating so much at once. What’s the exit situation like?

3 Likes

They have chicken and waffles in New Zealand?

4 Likes

No!!!

12 Likes

Even more NO!!!

6 Likes

Makes my heart sing.* Everyone should have chicken and waffles.

• Also, clog.
2 Likes
4 Likes

Oh Boy! Where do I sign up?

5 Likes

I hate competitive eating on account of it being morally questionable and outright gross, but I would absolutely eat like a third of that waffle-chicken tower and it would not take long.

5 Likes

weeellll 5500 calories unto her system if it didn’t all/mostly come back up the way it came as soon as the curtain is drawn. one suspects that many “competitive eaters” (i’m a competitive breather m’self) are largely temporary stomach receptacles (or TSRs) …and yes, this shouldn’t be a thing, but a thing it is; next up: ferret legging

2 Likes

Fairly close, but on a voluntary basis, to peona cullei, imposed for killing a parent, or a relative, or perhaps a parrot:

4 Likes

Maybe she is specializing in treating bulimia and getting gonzo experience.

I love that you mentioned this!
I once wrote a historical fiction piece with a legal clerk in Roman Britaina having a devil of a time getting office supplies.

1 Like

So maybe the murderer deserved being bagged and tossed into the river, but what did the dog, snake, monkey, etc, do to deserve their punishment? Did they use only livestock which had been convicted of a similar crime?

3 Likes

Makes me remember that Toni Braxton classic, “Unclog My Heart”

Maybe she was a competitive eater

1 Like

In the world of competitive eating (to my mind the over consumption is nothing worse than the amount of money spent on other sports, to those bleating about food poverty etc you should get on another soap box) there are many producing great YT content but for me it has to be Leah Shutkever who has it nailed right now…and from the UK too!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.