Watch this Daren and Karen couple call the police to complain about getting a ticket

That poor dog.

8 Likes

Farty Marty GIF by Martin Mandela Morrow

14 Likes

Does videoing your own behaviour earn you credit for assisting the police?

7 Likes

I know a couple named Daren and Karen. This is not them.

1 Like

Fixed it for yah.

6 Likes

Love how she keeps calling for more officers and complaining when officers show up. It is hard to imagine how people get through life with that level of persecution delusion.

6 Likes

The phrase “ go fuck yourself, goofball” is a delightful combination of profane and puerile.

8 Likes

Yes, the time-honored internet tradition of wild baseless speculation makes so many things possible. /s

3 Likes

That’s us Canadians in a nutshell.

10 Likes

Doggo deserves better humans.

4 Likes

Heard by me a few weeks ago: “Play Karen games… win Karen prizes.”

4 Likes

I had that same thought about dental work. That tasering was total fascist bullshit. So if you moon someone you can expect to get tasered? WTF?

1 Like

I can’t see if it worked or not, but notice how much he cranks the wheel towards the cop as he starts driving.

1 Like

It seems like a disproportionate reaction to someone dropping trou. Unless you’re wanted for something much more serious, being able to outrun your arresting officer ought to buy you at least another day of freedom.

Of course, if our exhibitionist had been any other color, it might not have been the taser.

1 Like

is this the trailer park boys reboot? philadelphia collins?

People, including many Canadian, at least who haven’t dealt with them, have a rather romantic idea of the RCMP (the Mounties). I can remember waaaay back in cold war days, when they were still allowed to do FBI type counter-intelligence stuff (at which they made the FBI look positively liberal and competent, which is why they aren’t allowed to do it any more, but I digress…) An RCMP guy explained to me that they were the best people in the spook world, because they were so good at screening out anybody intelligent that no spy or mole could penetrate them…

I don’t things have changed all that much since really

I’m afraid its Darens & Karens all the way down, on both sides

4 Likes

At least they called the police instead of trying to take matters into their own hands. /s

1 Like

Not all Canadian cops are good folk. Prince Albert RCMP officer charged with 1st-degree murder | Globalnews.ca

1 Like

My thoughts exactly! Quite unlike her/his humans, that dog is a beauty.

1 Like

It’s worth watching the end, which is on the original video. (https://youtu.be/OX5gin3wIPk) It’s nice to see how the police wrap up the whole situation as these videos almost always end before a final resolution.

1 Like