Watch this fantastic coffee ad

Paul Stanley just wanted to Kiss you with his art! :lips:

6 Likes

Coffee- is there anything it can’t do?

9 Likes

Lesbian/gay couples are being used to sell all sorts in the UK at the moment, from banking and estate agents to cars. I will keep my eye out for more heavy metal t-shirts.

There might be one at 48 seconds.

1 Like

We’re coming to the end of a roughly two year time window where a mere mention of homosexuality is woke and reflects well on the advertiser.

Allow me to fast forward about 5 years where undergrad media students will come up with the following critical reading: A dad is getting increasingly queasy about repeatedly coming home to his daughter’s heavy make out sessions on the living room couch. In an effort to curb this he has decided to cultivate a caffeine addiction in them. Given their young age, the chemical dependency soon takes effect and swiftly moves the couple onto the ‘old married couple’ stage of their relationship. No more passion, just awkward silence as they sip their brew and avoid eye contact by sitting at the same side of the table.

10 Likes

ZkkxDlwxRCVhLoOK_VpDtlYwN0pgeN-PL6t2CkYMwTY

9 Likes

I’m surprised no one has mentioned the tagline “It smells of Douwe Egberts here.”

Smells like teen spirit, if you ask me.

More like coffee breath, seems to me.

3 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

What coffee do I need to get for this?

I feel little connection with a lot of queer music, I always felt too much of an outsider despite being bisexual and transgender. Ironically I felt more at home at the hardcore techno events I had stopped going to because of the risk of transphobic attacks (I had supportive friends there, but they couldn’t and shouldn’t be protecting me at all times just so I can go for a night out).

Maybe MCDJ Sharkey made a difference when he came out, but that was a bit too late to help me. He wasn’t particularly interested in being a gay icon anyway.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.