Watch this hacker desperately try to shut his computer off during a police raid

Originally published at: Watch this hacker desperately try to shut his computer off during a police raid | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Brazilian hackers are buff.

13 Likes

So “cancel culture” Brazilian style. Figures…

4 Likes

you lift bro

7 Likes

Silly Hacker, you need to have the desktop with the doomsday electromagnet strapped to it.

9 Likes

Or the clapper…

7 Likes

Man, what a large, spartan place. Do you know how many Boba Fetts you could get in a place like that?

14 Likes

Hackers need to keep a bucket of water handy next to their laptops.

6 Likes

By my calculations, the answer to your timely question is “a lot”, but possibly with slight modifications I’d being willing to go with “shit-ton”.

You’re welcome.

7 Likes

If he had used tails he could have just shut the laptop.

6 Likes

Sparsely occupied apartment with no clutter or boxes. Exercise machine.

A funny kind of hacker.

11 Likes

Obligs…

13 Likes

Not gonna lie, I was completely mesmerized by the stark white minimal apartment this guy lives in. Almost looked like something out of a police training course. I go through phases of wishing I could ultimately live that way, with fewer things. Of course his computer room was a different story. You could sort of tell where he lived out most of his life.

Ironically, living in a place like this with 90% less things most likely costs 90% more than my current situation.:person_shrugging:

6 Likes

Wet towels are better than tools and hoses, according to famed medievalist and semiotician Umberto Eco. And you can get a pack of two for $5 at Target!

5 Likes

I suspect that whatever he does he’s quite successful. The majority of Brazilians could only dream of so much pristine living space for only on person. Given Bolsonaro’s trumpian mindset it seems odd that an apparently wealthy person could commit a crime

4 Likes

are all Brazilian hackers so hot? he can access my hard drive any time, just sayin’. :fire: :fire_engine:

9 Likes
1 Like

Well, I’d go with thermite, or either inside the microwave, or using a microwave magnetometer to “deguass” the hard drive.

No idea if that would work as well with SSD drives.

1 Like
4 Likes

This guy is like a hacker out of a William Gibson novel, down to the stark and very temporary looking living situation.

1 Like