Watch this insane amusement park "slingshot" ride make two teenage girls pass out

Yeah, no

Well, the first time they pass out… the G-forces are pulling all the blood away from their brain.

But the second time the woman on L passes out… ? Fear ?

Younger me:

Excited The Child GIF by Disney+

Me now:

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

8 Likes

That looks like fun, although that one girl was so bored, she promptly fell asleep.
When bungee jumping became a craze, I was living about a block away from a major freeway in Houston. Someone decided it would be a good idea to build one of those towers next to the feeder.
It was built, but never really opened. I guess TPTB finally figured out it would tend to cause accidents from the rubberneckers.

Way back when, there was a bungee jump set up over water near my house, I was a signed up ready to go when a storm front came through with lightning so they shut it down temporally that day. By the time the storm passed some other shiny thing had already distracted me so I never went back.

That’s something else on my stupid things to do bucket list.

1 Like

Me now…

Worth It Football GIF by Apple TV

Also me now…

vomit GIF

5 Likes

Sad Kristen Bell GIF

6 Likes

Demon Drop is no more. The closest ride they still have is Power Tower, which presents the option of either being launched vertically with a natural speed fall, or lifted slowly with a power launched descent.

Have you done this? I have.

3 Likes

This attraction seems less thrilling than the name would imply:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.