Watch this ridiculous and wonderful low-budget remake of Alien, by the Cardboard Movie Co

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/12/watch-this-ridiculous-and-wond.html

7 Likes

Spaceballs - Alien, Hello My Baby, Hello My Honey, Hello My Ragtime Gal

14 Likes

Wow, they even captured my favorite part, when Ripley tried to enforce a quarantine. Gotta find out if this group did a remake of Contact, too!

8 Likes

Awesome! Sweded in the best possible way.

8 Likes

right

9 Likes

'cn brilliant. I will watch this again. Got a kinda Dark Star feel.

4 Likes

Speaking of things Alien-related, I’ve recently discovered the great new-ish “Mothership” RPG by Tuesday Knight Games, which is a roleplaying game of Sci-Fi horror, in which player classes are Teamsters (people actually involved in loading and piloting cargo ships), Scientists, Androids (in the Alien universe sense meaning neither robots nor beings identical to humans like Replicants, but somewhere in between), and Marines (like from Aliens). The RPG system itself is quite clever and involves a panic mechanism to simulate how such adventures generally go down.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

Harry Dean Stanton added a level of realism to “Alien” that no set or costume could possibly replicate. Also, I still blame Jonesy for Brett getting Alien’d.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.