Watch this teen's drone footage of a great white shark casually swimming around unwitting people

Baby Shark! (do-do-do-do-do-do-do)

3 Likes

To be fair, hardly anyone knows the rest of the lyrics:
“You gonna burn, burn, burn, burn, burn to the wick,
Ooh, Barracuda”

2 Likes

I was seriously thinking about going to Australia for vacation this fall. Then I remembered that all manner of wildlife there is trying to kill you.

4 Likes

In the Cancun region they have tours to snorkel with whale sharks. Essentially the boat goes out to the open ocean and just follows the schools of them around. They are the size of a city bus and move pretty fast in the water.

So it amounts to jumping off the boat, swimming to meet the whale shark and watching it blow past you. (Repeated 2-3 times).

This was off the coast of Saudi Arabia where there is a broad shallow reef that shelves off to a great depth. You have to walk/wade across the reef carefully even with shoes on, and then you can snorkel, we did not expect to see anything that big though.

1 Like
1 Like

He was setting up for a ramming attack. What you really have to watch out for are the Drop Bears. So cute but so vicious.

1 Like

Yeah, but so long as you remember to liberally apply your dropbear repellent every day they mostly leave you alone. And they prefer the flavour of tourists, anyway; I think it’s something to do with the different soaps they use.

Incidentally:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.