Watch: Trump posts humiliating video showing him as "king of the jungle... so big...so hot..."

I guess nobody told Donald Trump what happens to old, weak, toothless, “beta” lions then?

1 Like

Wait, the soundtrack is a DCMA violation? How long will that last?

Why did I just watch that? What is wrong with me?

3 Likes

I watched it for you. It was hilarious.

It’s mainly funny because it’s not that it’s this crazy wacky original style, it’s that his style is stuck in 2003 or so. That’s what makes the jokes funny to me at least. It would have legitimately been considered a decent outfit for sunday services back in 2003. It’s like a victimless crime.

He posted it to Truth Social.
untruth_antisocial

4 Likes

I’m surprisingly okay with feeding Trump’s victim fetish by imprisonment if he’s convicted of actual crimes

3 Likes

Someone – who is presumably not Donald Trump – had to think that up, edit it, and put it all together.

And there is a chance that at some point in the next thirty years or so, that person is going to wake up and go “Oh God – I edited a fawning video in which I portrayed the world’s lamest wannabe dictator as the mighty king of the beasts. And I actually thought it was cool.”

At that point we better hope that a global tsunami warning system is in place, because that’s gonna be The Cringe Felt Around the World and it’ll probably be powerful enough to move continental plates.

1 Like

You can’t read comments on his posts without joining but you can read/see his feed without joining. If you scroll down a bit you can see he did post that video yesterday.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump

1 Like

Hence “My Way” at the inaugural ball…

1 Like

We could always play one of Walken’s character’s monologue about Sicilians and show DeSantis walking around.

1 Like

Seems like ironic music choices are normal for Republican rallies (like, does no one actually listen to the lyrics?), but especially with Trump.

2 Likes

I think, when the lion showed the jackals who he is, we believed it the first time, no?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.